Does LOLCats sound familiar? Well, that’s what they say over at I Can Has Cheez Burger! I’ve decided to post a sneak peak button photo.
Be sure to visit the site Icanhascheezeburger.com. Click the link to the left with caution, this site may cause laughter.
I Can Has Cheez Burger Buttons. We all want some!
You probably are asking yourself, How do you keep the buttons from falling off of the button packs? The answer is simple, we print your backer cards then die cut them using a traditional die cutting method. As you can see below I’ve showcased a photo of each type of button packaging option we currently offer. You’ll be able to see below how the buttons are attached to the card just by glancing at the photos. I can assure you that your buttons will not fall off of our packs. Just take a look for yourself.
A photo of our 4 button pack. (This button pack is shown with 1.5″ buttons)
A photo of our 2 button pack. (This button pack is shown with 1.25″ buttons)
A photo of our single button pack. (This button pack is shown with a 1.5″ button)
For now, what you see is what we currently offer. We can not alter the amount of buttons per card or remove the retail hang hole. All of our backer cards are printed on 12pt Gloss Card Stock. If what you see is something that interests you, please go ahead and head over to our custom button packaging page.
We plan on launching many more styles and finishing options in the future.
Here is a closer look at our zipper pull buttons. As you can see these would just clip on to any zipper and then just hang down. These are definitely a great new unique product we are now offering and are only available in the 1″ button size. These come fully assembled just like you see in the photo below.
Some featured clients shown here. I tried to pull some examples of great colorful buttons.
I will keep featuring more photos throughout the course of time. Keep checking back daily for more updates.
Now that you are starting to see that we’re offering more and more products, I should probably take a minute to show you our new square buttons! These buttons are a great way to showcase your bands album artwork or anything else you can think of. Why not have a unique square button instead of the conventional round one? Choosing our new square button option is a great way to make your next button order stand out!
Showcasing our Square Buttons with gradient color backgrounds.
The square buttons we currently offer are 1.5″ square, 2″ Square, 3″ square and soon 2.5″ square. These seem to be the most popular size for this type of button, which is why we decided to produce these. I will be showcasing more examples of our square buttons in the next couple weeks. Keep checking back for more information.
Interested in placing an order? Please contact us at email@example.com and title the email: Square Buttons. Stay tuned for an upcoming post on how to promote and sell more square buttons.
The customer is king/queen. We have all heard this before. It’s up to you, our customer, to prove it so. With these five tips you will be a lot closer to proving that you are on top of industry trends and technologies for the button packaging industry.
1) Understand your customers. The problem today is that one package may not satisfy the needs and requirements of all your customers. There are numerous niche markets out there that require specialized packaging. So if you are targeting one of these niche markets, we recommend you do your research first. What works for one target market may not work for another.
2) Find out what button package attributes appeal to the customers you are targeting. If it’s the high school kid that is into your band, make sure your package employs the characteristics that appeal to your target market.
3) Understand how your button packs will be used. This is important! Will your customers view this as a gateway to purchase more products or will this be all they purchase? The idea behind this is for your button packs to be a gateway purchase. We want your customers to buy more based on what they see. Button packs are a great way to help achieve this standard.
4) Know what your customers want. This is extremely important. Sometimes it might take that bit of extra pocket change to have a designer come up with a great looking button pack. Weigh these costs about before going about it though. Throw some rough numbers together on how many more button packs you think you’ll sell because of the design. This could be more then you think. Remember a lot of times these are “gateway” products. These will help bring in customers to spend more money. Example: A friend buys a cool button over at Hot Topic (TM) and I see it and say to myself “I have to have that button”. I then go to Hot Topic (TM) looking for that button and stumble upon some other things that interest me. Now, I went into the store only to purchase a $1.75 item and ended up spending $50.00 in the store because I found a couple of other items I found interesting.
5) Stay tuned into our site for our new button packaging options. We continuously offer creative new products that have the advantage in the marketing world. Several years ago PureButtons took the button industry by storm. Now we’d like to continue to do the same which is why we are offering our new retail ready button packaging. Please look for innovative ways to combine our button packaging with other custom merchandise options.
A quick note, the customer depends upon you, the provider, as a resource. They expect you to keep up with packaging trends and provide the latest and greatest designs.
We look forward to seeing what you can come up with. Any new unique packaging ideas we see from our customers we will post here on our blog. Check back often!
Be sure to check out our Custom Button Packaging page.